| || |
Yep, it's as simple as that. For the month of July, you can purchase a Kindle copy of The Atheist's Prayer for less than a dollar.
Don't have a Kindle? I was a nay-sayer of digital books for years. But now I have one, and I love it, and here's why:
- I can take as many books as I want on a road trip, and they ALL fit in the glove compartment
- Ebooks are cheap (and sometimes free!)
- Yes, you can borrow, lend and even check out library books
- Trees are nice, why kill more trees?
- Today's thriving indie author community exists because of ebooks. Support indie authors!
Just thought I'd let you know: ebooks aren't ruining the literary industry... only changing it.
Order a signed copy of The Atheist's Prayer for 12.99!
Or, buy it on Amazon